DIES AND MOULDS:
DIE making is an economical process which can produce vast range of products with variety of shape and sizes with all manufacturing techniques. Dies can used for producing large number of products in a cost effective time. Close tolerances is maintained for mass production with high speed production.
Molten metal is poured into die tool to allow the material to fill all the corner of the mould cavity. The molten metal is either hand poured using steel ladles or using mechanical methods. There is a mould “down sprue” that allows the alloy to enter the mould cavity from the lower part of the die, reducing the formation of turbulence and subsequent porosity and inclusions in the finished part. The heated mould [Die or Tool] is coated with a die release agent.
- Good dimensional accuracy
- Smoother cast surface finish
- With good mechanical properties
- With fine inner walls in our dies
- Steel pins and inserts can be made into die part
- Faster production times compared other manufacturer
- Highly heat resistant.
- With close tolerances.
- Resistant to corrosion
- Dimensionally accurately
- Highly durability